After a month of unveiling the iPhone SE 2020, now the company is all set to start sale through flipkart. It features Apple’s most powerful A13 Bionic chip. Flipkart listing reveals that the sale will begin from May 20 at 12PM.
iPhone SE 2020 price in India
The latest iPhone SE 2020 price for 64GB storage is set for Rs 42,500. The 128GB storage variant will cost Rs 47,800 and the 256GB storage variant will be available at Rs 58,300. It will be available in Black, White and Red color options. Buyers will get an instant discount of Rs 3600 on HDFC bank cards and Easy EMI.
- 4.7-inch Retina IPS LCD display with 750×1334 pixels resolution.
- Runs on iOS 13 and is powered by Apple A13 Bionic chip.
- 12MP single rear camera with PDAF, OIS and a 7MP on the front side.
- Storage combinations: 3GB+64GB, 3GB+128GB , 3GB+256GB
- 1821mAh battery and 18W fast charging and Qi wireless charging support.
- Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-FI 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, GPS, NFC, USB 2.0 Type-C
- Sensors: front-mounted fingerprint scanner, accelerometer, proximity, gyroscope, compass, barometer