IQOO has officially confirmed that it will launch the IQOO Z3 on June 8 in India. Due to the ongoing pandemic, the launch event will be an online-only event that will live-stream on IQOO India YouTube channel at 12 PM. Ahead of the launch, the company revealed some key details about the IQOO Z3 including the pricing.
A dedicated page for the smartphone is already live on the company’s official website and Amazon India, which reveals that IQOO Z3 will be the India’s first Snapdragon 768G 5G SoC powered phone. It supports 55W fast charging and has an 8GB RAM option. The device has Extended RAM feature which extends RAM by up to 3GB using the phone’s Internal storage.
An Indian YouTuber, Geeky Ranjit during the conversation with Gagan Arora, IQOO India Director, revealed that IQOO Z3 has been priced under Rs 25,000 and there will be lots of bank offers. He also revealed that the 55W fast charging will come inside the retail box. The IQOO Z3 was originally launched in China back in March this year. So, we already know the design and specs of the upcoming IQOO Z3.
IQOO Z3 specifications
- 6.58-inch FullHD+ LCD display with 120Hz refresh rate
- Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 768G 5G chipset
- 6GB/128GB, 8GB/128GB, 8GB/256GB storage options
- 64MP (wide) + 8MP (ultrawide) + 2MP (macro) cameras on the rear side
- 16MP selfie camera
- 4,400mAh battery, 55W fast charging
- Android 11, Funtouch OS
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, USB Type-C port, Bluetooth v5.1, Dual-band Wi-Fi