From the past few weeks, we have been hearing about the OnePlus N10 5G and OnePlus N100. Now, OnePlus has confirmed the launch of these smartphones through a tweet. Have a look at the tweet.
The first line counts a total of 10’N which points to the OnePlus Nord N10. After that, there are 100’N which confirms the arrival of the OnePlus Nord N100. Notably, the tweet does not mention the “Nord” tag, so the company might launch the device as OnePlus N10 and OnePlus N100 but leaks point to Nord N10 and Nord N100. We’ll have to wait and see how the company, name the devices.
Past leaks reveal that the company may launch both of these smartphones on October 26, but OnePlus is yet to reveal the launch date. Thanks to the previous leaks, we already have most of the specifications of the OnePlus Nord N10 5G and Nord N100.
OnePlus Nord N10 5G leaked specifications
- 6.49-inch FullHD+ display with a 90Hz refresh rate
- Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 690 processor
- 6GB RAM, 128GB internal storage
- 64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP quad rear cameras
- 4,300mAh battery, USB Type-C charging port
- 5G connectivity, headphone jack
OnePlus Nord N100 leaked specifications
- 6.52-inch LCD display with HD+ resolution
- Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 460 SoC
- 4GB RAM , 64GB internal storage
- 8MP front facing camera
- 13MP + 2MP + 2MP triple rear cameras
- 5,000mAh battery, USB Type-C charging port
- 4G connectivity, headphone jack