OnePlus continues to add new members to the Nord lineup. Recently, the company announced OnePlus Nord CE 5G, and now, it is gearing up to launch OnePlus Nord N200 5G. Today, the device appears on Geekbench with key specifications. Also, the renders have revealed by a reliable tipster, Sudhanshu Ambhore. The company is yet to announce the OnePlus Nord N200 5G launch date, but it is most likely to launch this month.
Looking at the renders, we see a triple camera setup on the rear side and a punch hole style selfie camera. It has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner integrated with the power button on the right, while volume rockers are on the left. Now, coming to the Geekbench listing, the Nord N200 5G spotted there with model number DE2117. As per the listing, the handset is powered by Snapdragon 480 SoC and comes with 4GB of RAM. When tested on Geekbench 5, the device scored 511 points in the single-core test and 1615 points in the multi-core test.
Ahead of the launch, a full spec sheet of OnePlus Nord N200 5G leak, all thanks to trusted tipster Evan Blass.
OnePlus Nord N200 5G leaked specifications
- 6.49-inch FullHD+ IPS LCD display with 90Hz refresh rate, 20:9 aspect ratio, and 405ppi pixel density
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 chipset
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM, 64GB UFS2.1 storage, expandable up to 256GB
- 5,000mAh battery, 18W fast charging
- 13MP (Main) + 2MP (Macro) + 2MP (Monochrome) – Triple rear cameras
- Rear camrea features: 1080p/720p recording @30fps, 720p @ 120fps, HDR, Nightscape, Slow-mo, Extra HD, Portrait
- 16MP front facing camera
- Front camrea features: 1080p/720p recording @30fps, Face unlock, HDR, Screen flash
- Ports: USB Type-C, 3.5mm headphone jack, Sim tray (nano-SIM + MicroSD card slot)
- Other features: 5G, LTE, side-mounted fingperprint scanner, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC