Oppo K7x 5G bearing model number PERM00 has been spotted on Geekbench. The device was previously listed on TENAA certification with key specifications. The Oppo K7x 5G launch date is set for November 4.
As per the Geekbench listing, the Oppo K7x 5G is powered by a 2.0GHz octa-core Dimensity 720 processor. The device managed to score 511 points in the single-core test and 1644 points in the multi-core test. The listing shows 8GB RAM, but there will also be a 6GB RAM variant.
The latest poster for the Oppo K7x 5G reveals that it will feature a 90Hz refresh rate and 180Hz touch sampling rate. We can see a small punch-hole cutout at the top-left corner for selfie shooter. The fingerprint scanner will be side-mounted this time.
Oppo K7x 5G specifications (from TENAA listing)
- 6.5-inch Full-HD+ (2400×1080 pixels) LCD display
- 48MP+8MP+2MP+2MP quad rear cameras
- 16MP front-facing camera
- 6GB, 8GB RAM, and 64GB, 128GB, 256GB storage options
- 4900mAh Battery
- Dimensions: 162.2×75.1×9.1 mm, Weight: 194 grams
- Color options: Green, Gray, and Blue