Poco India has shared a new teaser that confirms the arrival of Poco F3 GT. It reveals that the smartphone will launch in Q3 2021 (July 1 – September 30). The short teaser posted on Twitter also reveals that the phone has shoulder buttons which confirms that Poco F3 GT is a gaming-oriented phone.
The teaser reveals some part of the phone’s rear design and shows a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, all this looks pretty similar to the Redmi K40 Gaming Edition, which was launched back in April this year in China. It means that the upcoming Poco F3 GT is indeed a rebranded Redmi K40 Gaming Edition. In China, the Redmi K40 Gaming starts from CNY 1,999 (roughly Rs 23,000) for the base variant.
Redmi K40 Gaming Edition
- 6.67-inch OLED display with FullHD+ resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, and 500nits peak brightness
- MediaTek Dimensity 1200 processor
- Memory configurations: 6GB + 128GB, 8GB + 128GB, 8GB + 256GB, 12GB + 128GB, 12GB + 256GB
- 64MP (main) + 8MP (ultrawide) + 2MP (macro) rear cameras
- 16MP selfie camera
- 5,065mAh battery, 67W fast charging
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Bluetooth 5.2, Wi-Fi 6, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C port