Realme 9i Goes Official With Snapdragon 680 SoC, 90Hz Display, and More
Launched in Vietnam, the new smartphone Realme 9i boasts a triple rear camera setup, a good 6.6 inches FHD+ IPS LCD screen, and Snapdragon 680 SoC chipset. It will be available in two colors – Prism Black shade and Prism Blue – and boots Android 11 OS with Realme UI 2.0 skin.
Realme 9i specifications
- Realme 9i features a 6.6 inches FHD+ IPS LCD panel with a 90Hz refresh rate and 480nits of peak brightness.
- The smartphone runs on Android 11 with Realme UI 2.0 skin on the top.
- It is powered by the Snapdragon 680 SoC, paired with 6GB LPDDR4X RAM and 128GB UFS 2.2 storage.
- Realme 9i comes with a rear triple camera setup that comprises a primary 50MP sensor with an f/1.8 aperture and Phase Detection Autofocus(PDAF), along with a 2MP macro camera with f/2.2 aperture and a 2MP monochrome camera with f/2.4 aperture, particularly for portrait shots.
- The device has a 16MP selfie snapper inside the punch-hole cutout.
- It houses a 5,000mAh battery and supports 33W fast charging.
- The handset measures 164×75.7×8.4 mm and weighs around 190g.
Realme 9i has a microSD card that allows up to 1TB of storage expansion. It also supports 4GB RAM virtual RAM, which uses free internal storage for better multitasking.
Also Read: Realme Announces Realme UI 3.0 (Android 12) Early Access Roadmap for Q1 2022
Realme 9i price, availability
Realme 9i price has been set at VND 6,290,000 (approx. Rs 20,500) in Vietnam. It will be available for purchase in Prism Black and Prism Blue colour options. While the company is yet to reveal Realme 9i’s availability for other regions, the device name was recently spotted on Realme’s India website, indicating an imminent launch in the country.
It will be interesting to see at which price the company will launch the Realme 9i in India, as the market here is super-competitive and carries a scope every time, raising the bar of providing features to the customers.
Do follow us on our Facebook and Twitter. Also, subscribe to our Telegram Channel for more tech updates.