Realme is all set to spark 2022 with some new flagships. This time, the news came out the doors of the launch of its two flagships, Realme GT 2 Pro along with GT 2 in China. The manufacturer has started rolling out the first software update to the Android 12-based Realme GT 2 and GT 2 Pro with build numbers A.11 and A.10, respectively.
What the new update for Realme GT 2 and GT 2 Pro brings?
According to the info coming out (per RMUpdate), the update is going to improve the camera performance as well as going to add the Avatar Omoji on the GT 2 specifically. Along with these, it will fix the issues where the weather app is not able to auto-detect or auto-refresh the amended location. The update is also going to deal with the reported abnormal restarts of the phones, will further optimize the game performance and will solve the hardware’s temperature rise problem reported by the users. Apart from these, it will further optimise the network and battery performance.
Realme hasn’t yet revealed the size of the updates, but a Wi-Fi connecitivity is preferred for a smooth installation. To manually check the update, users can navigate to device’s Settings > System > System Update.
Realme GT 2 Update – Build A.11 Changelog:-
- Fix camera freeze glitch.
- Optimise the camera performance and auto-capture feature.
- Added Avatar Omoji feature to support the creation of personal avatars.
- Power Consumption
- Optimised the issue of excessive power consumption of the device in some cases.
Realme GT 2 Pro Update – Build A.10 Changelog:-
- Optimise the excessive heating of the device during game experiences.
- Resolve the camera flash issues.
- Fix the black screen problem while opening the app in some cases.
- Resolve the problem where the weather app could not auto-detect the new location.
- Improve the abnormal restart of the phone in some scenarios.