Launched on Monday, the new Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G is the successor to the last year’s Galaxy S20 FE 5G and the cheapest phone in the Galaxy S21 lineup. It comes with a triple camera setup, an astonishing 120Hz AMOLED display, and the Exynos 2100 SoC chipset to get going toughness quickly.
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G specifications:-
- The Galaxy S21 FE 5G has a 6.4 inches FHD+ dynamic AMOLED 2x display with a 120 Hz refresh rate, 240 Hz touch sampling rate, and Corning Gorilla Glass Victus.
- The smartphone runs on Android v12 with One UI 4 on top.
- It is powered by the 5nm Exynos 2100 SoC, paired with 8GB LPDDR5 RAM.
- The triple rear triple camera setup comprises a primary 12MP sensor with an f/1.8 aperture, a 12MP ultra-wide shooter and an 8MP telephoto camera.
- The phone carries a selfie camera of 32MP with an f/2.2 lens.
- It packs a 4,500mAh battery with 25W fast wired charging, 15W wireless charging and supports reverse wireless charging too.
- Connectivity features include 5G, Bluetooth v5.0, Wi-Fi 6, NFC, GPS, and a USB Type-C port
- Other notable specs include an in-display fingerprint scanner and IP68 rating for water and dust resistance.
Galaxy S21 FE 5G Price in India, Launch offers:-
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G starts at Rs 54,999 for the 8GB + 128GB variant. It also comes in a 12GB + 256GB variant for Rs 58,999. As an introductory offer, customers purchasing the device will get Rs 5,000 cashback through HDFC bank cards. The offer is valid from January 11 to January 17. The device will be available for purchase starting tomorrow in Graphite, Olive, Lavender, and White colour schemes via Amazon.in and Samsung official website.