Nokia 5.1 Plus smartphones are now finally receiving Android 10 update. The update sizes 1.32GB and comes with April 2020 security patch. Nokia is known for giving regular updates to most of their devices. Android 10 update brings lots of new feature that includes Dark Mode, Smart Reply, Gesture Navigation and more. Detailed features mentioned below the post.
The company has committed to give 2 year of OS update. It was launched in December 2018, hence users will get OS update till 2020 end while monthly security update till 2021 end. Counting this Android 10 update, the phone has received 2 OS upgrades. It is not clear whether the Nokia 5.1 Plus will get Android 11 update or not? What’s your opinion, tell me in the comment section.
Click here to check the full roadmap of Android 10 update for Nokia smartphones.
Android 10 features
- Dark Theme: Android 10 has inbuilt option for dark theme. So, you do not need any external app or launcher to activate dark mode.
- Family Link: With this feature , you can control your kids smartphone. You can set screen timing, see device location, manage their activities.
- Focus Mode: You can select apps and pause them. This feature will pause the notification for the selected application for specific time. So, it will help you keep focused.
- Live Caption: This feature automatically captions audio message, videos even recorded video. Live focus feature does not need data connection. You will find focus mode and live caption feature in digital wellbeing.
- Security: With each newer version of android, the security gets better. Some security features upgraded and bugs are fixed.
- Gesture Navigation: Gestures added to go backward, forward , go to homescreen and more. It makes the smartphone more easier to use and saves time.
- Smart Reply: You can easily reply to messages appears in notifications without even opening the application.
- Sound Amplifier: With sound amplifier, you can boost sound of your phone, filter background noise, fine tune.