Oppo’s Android 14/ColorOS 14 list just got bigger, as two more devices are now receiving the stable update. The ColorOS 14, based on Android 14, is now available for the Oppo K10 5G and Oppo A77 5G. Although it’s a stable build, users must apply to receive the update.
The stable ColorOS 14 build for the Oppo K10 5G is out for Indian users. Oppo A77 5G, on the other hand, is getting the same treatment in Australia. The update should spread to more and more regions in the coming days.
Join our Telegram channel to get instant updates.
To get the update on your Oppo K10 5G or Oppo A77 5G, you must apply for it. But before that, you’ve to ensure that the device is running on the firmware version C.44/C.43/C.41/C.40/C.39.
Oppo wants to you to know these important things:
1. Please back up important personal data before updating to avoid data loss caused by incompatibility or other unforeseen circumstances.
2. After updating to the latest version, the Operating System will do several actions to optimize your device automatically. This may lead to your device heating, lagging, and having fast battery draining.
We recommend you turn off the screen and charge your device for a whole night after it’s successfully updated. Or keep using the device and it should become normal within a few days.
3. Some third-party applications are not compatible with Android 14.
How to Install Android 14 x ColorOS 14 Update on Oppo K10 5G, Oppo A77 5G
- Go to the Settings app on your phone.
- Choose About device and tap top of the page.
- Tap the icon in the top-right corner.
- Select Trial version and click Official version.
- Select Apply Now and fill-in the required details.
After a successful application, check for new updates on your Oppo device and hit the Download Now button.