Initially xiaomi has released Android 10 update for limited number of POCO F1 devices. The released was to check the stability and fixing bugs. Now, official stable update has been released for all the POCO F1 devices across the globe.
To update your Poco F1 device, go to Settings and then click on About phone then click on System Update option , there you will find the update is available.
Along with the Android 10 update, Poco F1 has got MIUI update. The updated MIUI version is 188.8.131.52 . MIUI update fixes notification shade, optimizes game turbo, and some bugs. Android 10 is already running in some of the xiaomi devices, that includes Redmi K20 Pro, Mi 9 and more.
Highlights of Android 10
- Dark Theme: Android 10 has inbuilt option for dark theme. So, you do not need any external app or launcher to activate dark mode.
- Family Link: With this feature , you can control your kids smartphone. You can set screen timing, see device location, manage their activities.
- Focus Mode: You can select apps and pause them. This feature will pause the notification for the selected application for specific time. So, it will help you keep focused.
- Live Caption: This feature automatically captions audio message, videos even recorded video. Live focus feature does not need data connection. You will find focus mode and live caption feature in digital wellbeing.
- Security: With each newer version of android, the security gets better. Some security features have been upgraded and bugs are fixed.
- Gesture Navigation: Gestures added to go backward, forward , go to homescreen and more. It makes the smartphone more easier to use and saves time.
- Smart Reply: You can easily reply to messages appears in notifications without even opening the application.
- Sound Amplifier: With sound amplifier, you can boost sound of your phone, filter background noise, fine tune.