I have good news for Realme C55 users who are desperately waiting to test the new features in Realme UI 5.0. The brand has announced Realme UI 5.0 early access for the Realme C55 users in India.
What does early access mean? How can you sign up for Android 14 early access? I’ve shared all the details below.
Join our Telegram channel to get instant updates.
Realme C55 Users Can Get An Early Taste of Android 14 (Realme UI 5.0)
Before rolling out a major update to all users, smartphone companies release the update to a small portion of users and collect feedback for any bugs and problems. The early access program, as the name suggests, gives the users an early taste of the latest software before it is released to all users.
Installing an early access build can bring bugs and problems. So, if you are okay with bugs and issues, go ahead and apply for the early access program.
How to Apply for Realme UI 5.0 Early Access Program
Before applying for the program, make sure your device has at least 60% battery and is running the firmware version RMX3710_11.A.63 | RMX3710_11.A.62.
- Go to the Settings app.
- Scroll down to About device and tap on it.
- Click on the realmeUI 4.0 banner at the top.
- Tap on three-dots in the top-right corner and choose Beta program.
- Click Early Access and then Apply Now.
- Submit the required details to complete your application.
After submitting the application, the Realme team will review it and will send you the beta build if your application passes.
After submitting your application, regularly check for new software updates from the Settings app.
1. Realme 5G Phone With 128GB Storage, 50MP Camera Launched; Priced Under Rs 15,000
2. Upcoming Changes to WhatsApp Will Cost You Money to Save Backups
3. Infinix Phone With Dual Rear Cameras, 5000mAh Battery Launched for Under Rs 7,000