Realme is one of the very few smartphone companies that take good care of its users when it comes to rolling out regular software updates. Last month, dozens of Realme phones received the January security patch (read more here) and now the company has started sending the February 2022 software update. In this Realme February 2022 software update tracker article, you will find the latest update on which Realme devices is getting the new update.
This article is regularly updated with the latest information on February 2022 software update for Realme phones. So, you can bookmark this page or check back later for more updates.
Also Read: Realme March 2022 Software Update Tracker
Realme February 2022 Software Update Tracker
[Update: Feb 22, 2022]
Realme GT 2 Pro is getting the first update in the February month that brings the January 2022 security patch and a bunch of fixes and optimizations related to camera, internet, system, fingerprint, and game. The latest software update for Realme GT 2 Pro is rolling out in China with A.17 build version.
- Optimized the smoothness of the slide-out game assistant page
- Fixed the problem that the small window is stuck when opening the small window during the game of King of Glory
- Fixed the problem of heat and freeze in the abnormal scene of King of Glory
- Fixed the problem of brightness jumping after pressing the volume key in some games
- Optimized the success rate of fingerprint recognition and improve the speed of fingerprint unlocking
- Optimized WeChat application fluency
- Optimized the sliding smoothness of the notification bar
- Optimized the memory leak of some video applications, causing the whole machine to freeze
- Fixed the abnormal restart of the phone in some scenarios to improve system stability
- Fixed the display overlapping problem of the process management page
- The internet
- Optimized network stability and solve the problem of unable to answer calls under specific networks
- Fixed the probabilistic delay in receiving SMS messages
- Fixed the problem that 5G cannot access the Internet under certain networks
- Optimized the display effect of the green plant scene when taking pictures with the rear camera
- Optimized the post-video anti-shake effect
- Fixed the problem of color blocks probabilistically appearing when taking pictures with the camera
- Fixed the low probability of black screen and freeze when entering the camera
- Fixed the problem of low probability of camera flashback and improve camera stability
- Update Android security patch (2022#1)
[Update: Feb 19, 2022]
The February 2022 security update is now hitting Realme 7 and Narzo 20 Pro. The update comes with firmware versions RMX2151_11_C.16 and RMX2161_11_C.16 for Realme 7 and Narzo 20 Pro, respectively, with an update size of around 650MB.
- Integrates the January & February 2022 Android security patches
- Improves system performance and stability.
[Update: Feb 17, 2022]
Realme Narzo 20A has now joined the February 2022 security update party with the latest update. It also brings the January 2022 security patch and fixes some known issues to improve system stability. The update can be identified by the firmware version RMX2050_11_C.07.
- Integrates the January 2022 and February 2022 Android security patches.
- Fixes some known issues to improve system stability.
- Optimized the system performance.
[Update: Feb 16, 2022]
Realme Pad is getting the February month software update that brings the Android security patch level to January 22. It comes with the firmware version RMP2102_11_A.05 and has a download size of 500MB.
- Updated Android security patch: January 2022
- Fixed some known issues and improved system stability
[Update: Feb 13, 2022]
Realme X50 Pro has started picking up the February 2022 security patch with the latest update. The update also brings January security patch and improves system stability, performance. The OTA update is rolling out with the firmware version RMX2076PU_11_C.24.
- Integrates the January and Febaury 2022 Android security patches.
- Improves system performance and stability.
[Update: Feb 9, 2022]
Realme is now sending the February 2022 software update to Realme 8s 5G and Realme C25 users in India. The latest OTA update brings the January 2022 security patch, fixes some known issues, and optimizes system stability. It comes with the software versions RMX3381_11_A.09 and RMX3193_11_A.26 for Realme 8s 5G and Realme C25, respectively.
Security -Updated Android security patch: January 2022. System -Fixed some known issues. -Optimized system stability.
[Update: Feb 8, 2022]
With the latest update, Realme Narzo 30 Pro has become the company’s first phone to receive the February 2022 security patch. The update also adds the January security patch and fixes some known issues to improve system stability. It is tagged as RMX2117_11_C.09 and has a download size of 575MB.
Security -Integrates the January 2022 and February 2022 Android security patches. System -Fixes some known issues to improve system stability.
Realme 8i and Narzo 20 have also started picking up the February 2022 security patch update. It comes with the firmware versions RMX3151_11_A.38/40 for Realme 8i and RMX2191_11_C.14 for Narzo 20. In addition to the February security patch, the update also adds January 2022 security patch and optimizes system performance.
Security -Integrates the January 2022 and February 2022 Android security patches. System -Optimizes system performance and improves system stability.
[Update: Feb 7, 2022]
Realme GT Master Edition is getting the February software update, which incorporates the January 2022 security patch. The update also includes fixes for a couple of issues related to the camera, system, and Bluetooth. It is currently rolling out in India with the firmware version RMX3360_11_A.10. Check all the changes in the changelog mentioned below.
Security -Updated Android security patch: Jan, 2022. System -Optimized system stability. -Fixed a camera Crash issue when the phone for a long time is not shut off in extremely low probability. -Fixed an issue where the application function of full screen gesture switching recently failed in special cases. -Fixed an issue that line and other applications have no voice when the voice assistant is abnormal in extremely low robability. Bluetooth -Fixed the Tesla car bluetooth reconnection issue in extremely low probability. -Fixed an issue where some Bluetooth audio devices could not adjust the volume on the phone after successfully connecting.