Realme has been doing a good job in software update rollout. In recent months, the company has improved its software rollout speed, and hopefully, it will continue to improve in the future. Talking about Android 12, Realme has already rolled out the update to dozens of its phones, and the list gets new members with each passing day. Today, the company has started to release the Android 12-based Realme UI 3.0 update for Narzo 50A users.
The latest software update for Realme Narzo 50A comes with the firmware version RMX3430_11_C.03. It brings loads of new features, improvements, and optimizations. The security patch is also getting updated to April 2022. As it is a major software update, you’ll have to download a big chunk of data (3.68GB to be precise).
Realme Narzo 50A is a budget phone that came last year with Android 11 out of the box. Hence, the phone has now secured its first major OS upgrade in the form of Android 12. Realme is distributing the latest OTA update in a staged fashion. So, it might take a couple of days to reach all the users. You can navigate to Settings >> Software update to check if the update is already available on your phone.
The Narzo 50A users have a lot of cool things to look forward to in Android 12. The Material You color theming feature applies colors from the existing wallpaper to every element on the phone. So, with every new wallpaper, you get a refreshed phone. The software also brings Smooth Animation Engine, Spatial Layout Interface, Omoji, Personalized AoD, privacy improvements, and new privacy features.
Realme Narzo 50A Realme UI 3.0 (Android 12) update changelog:
- New Design
- The brand new design, which emphasizes the sense of space, offers a simple, clean and comfortable visual and interactive experience.
- Redesign icons using new tools to give more depth and a greater sense of space and texture to icons.
- Optimize Quantum Animation Engine: Quantum Animation Engine 3.0 implements the concept of mass to make animations more realistic and optimizes more than 300 animations to deliver a more natural user experience.
- Comfory and efficiency
- Adds “Streaming in the Background”: Apps in Background Streaming mode continue to play audio from a video when you leave the app or lock your phone.
- FlexDrop has been renamed Adaptable and Optimized Windows: – Optimize the method of changing the size of floating windows. – You can now drag a file from My Files or Photo from the Photos app into a floating window.
- Adds Quick Start, a feature that detects apps you use frequently and uploads them in advance so you can open them faster.
- Adds a graph to view battery usage.
- Improves responsiveness of Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, on or off.
- In team combat scenes, games run smoother and with a stable frame rate.
- Reduces average CPU load and reduces battery usage.
- You can now decide which camera modes to display in the menu bar and in what order.
- You can now drag the zoom slider to zoom in or out smoothly when shooting a video using the rear camera.
- Optimize the automatic brightness algorithm to adapt the screen brightness to multiple scenes for a comfortable screen reading experience.
- Optimize accessibility: – Adds visuals to text instructions for an intuitive understanding of accessibility features. – Optimize function categorization by grouping them into view, hearing, interactive, and general actions. – TalkBack supports multiple system apps including Photos, Phone, Email, and Calendar.