Realme X7 Pro is the company’s latest device to get the stable Realme UI 3.0 based on Android 12. The device has started receiving the new Realme UI update with the firmware version RMX2121_11_F.06. It brings loads of new features, UI changes, and improvements.
Realme launched the X7 Pro back in 2020 with Android 10 out of the box. Last year, it got upgraded to Android 11 OS. In February, the brand announced Realme UI 3.0 early access program for the Realme X7 Pro, and nearly after a month, the stable build has arrived. The Android 12 update for X7 Pro was rolled out in China last month, and now it has started expanding to other regions.
The Realme UI 3.0 update for Realme X7 Pro is rolling out in batches, Hence, it might take a couple of days to reach your device. Make sure, your device has the latest firmware version installed, which is RMX2121_11_C.08, in order to be eligible to receive the Android 12 update.
Realme X7 Pro Realme UI 3.0 update features
Realme UI 3.0 brings a noticeable change to the user interface and the Android 12 Wallpaper Theming takes the customization to next level. The device will also get new features like Spatial Layout Interface, Omoji, and Personalized AOD.
The latest Realme UI skin adds Smooth Animation Engine that gives a slight boost to the device performance. Android 12 brings a lot of improvements in the privacy department. Now, you will see a microphone/camera/location icon in the status bar, if any of these are being accessed by any application.
The update also adds Smart Assistant widgets, redesigned icons, Quick Launch, and a battery usage chart. In the gaming department, the Realme UI 3.0 promises the games to run smoothly at a stable frame rate. The update also promises to reduce CPU load average and lowers battery consumption.
- New design
- The all-new design, which emphasizes a sense of space, deliver a simple, clean, and comfortable visual and interactive experience.
- Adds Smart Assistant widgets that show key information of apps and provide instant access to functions.
- Revamps the page layout based on the principle of reducing visual noise and spacing out elements, and prioritizes information with different colors to
- make key information stand out.
- Redesigns icons using new materials to give more depth and a greater sense of space and texture to the icons.
- Optimizes Quantum Animation Engine: Quantum Animation Engine 3.0 implements the concept of mass to make animations more lifelike, and optimizes
- more than 300 animations to bring a more natural user experience.
- More creative Always-On Display: Adds realmeow and Portrait silhouette to let you freely express yourself.
- Convenience & efficiency
- Flex Drop is renamed Flexible Windows and is optimized:
- Optimizes the method of switching floating windows between different sizes.
- You can now drag a file from My Files or a photo from the Photos app to a floating window.
- You can now double-tap the text in a conversation in the Messages app to enlarge the text for easy reading and editing.
- Security and privacy
- Privacy-related functions including Privacy protection, Passwords, and Emergency call can now all be found in Phone Manager.
- Optimizes spam block rules: Adds a rule for blocking MMS messages.
- Adds Quick launch, a feature that detects the apps you use frequently and pre-loads them so you can open them quickly.
- Adds a chart to display your battery usage.
- Improves the responsiveness of turning on or off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Airplane mode, and NFC.
- In team fight scenes, games run more smoothly at a stable frame rate.
- Reduces the CPU load average and lowers the battery usage.
- You can now decide which camera modes are displayed on the menu bar and in what order they are displayed.
- You can now drag the zoom slider to zoom in or out smoothly when shooting a video using the rear camera.
- Optimizes the auto brightness algorithm to adapt screen brightness to more scenes for a comfortable screen reading experience.
- Optimizes accessibility:
- – Adds visuals to text instructions for an intuitive understanding of accessibility functions.
- – Optimizes categorization of functions by grouping them into vision, hearing, interactive actions, and general.
- – TalkBack supports more system apps including Photos and Calendar.