Realme X3 series received BIS (Bureau of Indian Standards) certifications which hints for India launch. Realme X3 series contains X3, X3 Pro and X3 SuperZoom. The company has already confirmed that X3 SuperZoom will launch in India but for X3 and X3 Pro details were unknown yet. Now three realme devices with model number RMX2081, RMX2085 and RMX2086 spotted on BIS certification and Google Play support page. The X3 SuperZoom launched in China last month with model number RMX2086. The other two realme device with model number RMX2081 and RMX2085 likely belongs to realme X3 and X3 Pro respectively.
Realme X3 rumored specifications:
- 6.57-inch IPS LCD display with FHD+ resolution and 120Hz refresh rate
- Qualcomm snapdragon 855+ chipset
- RAM options: 6GB / 8GB
- Internal Storage options: 64GB / 128GB / 256GB
- 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP quad camera setup on rear side
- 16MP + 2MP dual pill-shaped punch-hole selfie camera
- 4100mAh battery
- Connectivity features: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5, GPS, USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack
Specifications about Realme X3 Pro is currently unknown. For Realme X3 SuperZoom specifications click here. We will keep you posted for any other further updates.