OnePlus Nord 2 5G is a surprising phone from the company. It is the company’s first phone to run MediaTek chipset, which is Dimensity 1200 SoC. It’s also the first OnePlus phone to run ColorOS based OxygenOS skin. The smartphone was launched on July 22, 2021 in India and Europe. Ahead of the July 28 first sale, the company is rolling out the first software update to OnePlus Nord 2 5G.
[Note: We’ll continue to update this article with the latest developments for OnePlus Nord 2 5G. Save this page or check it later to get the latest updates.]
The first software update (via) for OnePlus Nord 2 5G is rolling out for the European model with software version OxygenOS 11.3 A.05. It brings improvements to system features, network performance, and camera optimizations. In the camera department, the update adds Ultra Resolution mode and improves – AI Beautification feature and application performance. The update comes with a download size of 258.5MB.
You can install the update, right after receiving the OnePlus Nord 2 5G. Currently, it is rolling out in Europe and should roll out to the Indian units very soon.
OnePlus Nord 2 5G OxygenOS 11.3 A.05 Changelog:
- Optimized the algorithm of automatic brightness
- Optimize the experience of fingerprint unlocking
- Fixed the Wi-Fi connection failure issue on Setup Wizard interface
- Improved system stability
- Newly added Ultra Resolution mode, turn on this feature to make the picture details clearer
- Optimized the AI Beautification feature, able to automatically retouch photos based on your skin color and preferences
- Improved application performance
- Improved the performance and stability of network transfers