Redmi 9 Prime sale gone out of stock in just 9 seconds
Today, Xiaomi held an early sale for the newly launched Redmi 9 Prime. The sale started at 10am and went out of stock in just 9 seconds. Xiaomi India MD, Manu Kumar Jain has also confirmed this through a tweet. This was an early access sale on Amazon, however the regular sale will start from August 17.
Redmi 9 Prime : price, specifications
The Redmi 9 Prime price is set at Rs 9,999 for the 4GB/64GB variant while the 4GB/128GB variant cost Rs 11,999.
- 6.53-inch FullHD+ display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio, and 400nits maximum brightness
- Processor: 2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio G80 SoC, DDR4x RAM
- MicroSD slot for storage expansion up to 512GB
- Rear Camera: 13MP main camera + 8MP ultra-wide camera (118-degree field view) + 5MP macro camera + 2MP depth sensor
- Front Camera: 8MP selfie camera with 77.8-degree field of view.
- Software: Android 10 with MIUI 11 on the top
- 5020mAh battery,10W in-box chager, supports 18W Quick Charge 3.0
- Rear side fingerprint scanner
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 5.0, IR Blaster, Wi-Fi, FM Radio, GPS, USB Type-C and a 3.5mm headphone jack.