Xiaomi Mi 10, Mi 10 Pro and Poco F2 Pro will soon get Android 11 Beta update
Xiaomi has officially confirmed that three of it’s device will get Android 11 Beta 1 update which is announced a days ago. Those three Xiaomi devices are Mi 10, Mi 10 Pro and Poco F2 Pro. All these three are flagship device from Xiaomi which will soon get Android 11 Beta 1 update. The company has not shared the exact date for the beta update.
Xiaomi competitor Oppo has already announced that two of it’s flagship phone Find X2 and Find X2 Pro will get Android 11 Beta by the end of June.
Android 11 Beta 1 feature
First beta of Android 11 focuses on People, Control and Privacy.
- Device Control: This feature makes it easier for users to access and control connected devices. Pressing the power button will open the device control option.
- Media Control: With this feature users can now quickly switch to output device like headphones, speakers etc for audio and video content.
- Conversation: The Android 11 makes it more communication more easier by creating a dedicated section at the top of the shade for conversation notifications.
- Bubbles: With the bubble feature, users will be able to continue the conversation while doing other task on phone. It is just like the Facebook messenger feature where you a small icon pops out for new messages called as “Chat head”.
- Privacy: The list would be incomplete if i don’t add Privacy feature of Android 11. It adds a very tight layer of security by introducing features like One-time permission, permission auto-reset and more. One-time permission feature to gives an app to access microphone, location and camera for just one time. If any app has not been used for long time then the system will automatically reset all the permission. For apps that need background location access will need to get the approval from users to access location in background.