Realme has announced the Realme UI 5.0 Early Access program for the Realme 11 5G users in India. It means that those having the Realme 11 5G can get an early taste of Android 14 without waiting for the public release.
Before the public rollout, smartphone companies want to ensure that the build has no critical bugs or severe problems. This is why they roll out the early access build to some users. These are beta builds that may contain bugs. In fact, Realme has confirmed that there are some issues you can read below.
Join our Telegram channel to get instant updates.
1. When using floating windows, you may not be able to slide the desktop; you can pull down the status bar to fix it. 2. Glance Lock-screen is not available in realme UI 5.0 Early Access; this function will be available in following versions.
What’s New About Realme UI 5.0 Early Access?
[Smart efficiency] - Adds File Dock, where you can drag and drop to transfer content between apps and devices. [Security and privacy] - Improves photo and video-related permission management for safer access by apps. [Aquamorphic Design] - Adds Aquamorphic-themed ringtones and revamps the system notification sounds. - Improves system animations by making them even smoother.
Realme 11 5G users can now apply for the Realme UI 5.0 Early Access program to get the Android 14 update before most people. Please note that there are only limited seats, and the applications are accepted in batches.
How to Apply for Realme UI 5.0 Early Access on Realme 11 5G
Make sure that your Realme 11 5G is updated to the required firmware version: RMX3780_126.96.36.1990(SP03EX01)
- Open the Settings app and tap About device.
- Tap on Version.
- Click 7 times on the Version Number to enable Developer Mode.
- Go to Settings and select About device.
- Click Realme UI 4.0 banner at the top.
- Click three dots (menu button) in the top right corner and select Beta program.
- Select Early Access and click Apply Now.
- Submit the required details and finish.
After submitting the application, it will be reviewed by Realme. After your application is accepted, you’ll have a Realme UI 5.0 early access build with the firmware version RMX3780_188.8.131.52(SP01EX01).