Samsung Galaxy A01 is one of the popular Galaxy A-series phones sold in multiple countries. It has a 5.7-inch IPS LCD display with a 1520 x 720 pixels resolution that can fulfill your multimedia needs. With Galaxy A01, you can enjoy watching YouTube videos, Netflix, Prime Videos, and more. But, watching things on a big screen is more pleasing to our eyes. So, in this article, we’ll have a look at how to connect the Samsung Galaxy A01 to a TV using an HDMI cable.
The pocket-friendly Samsung Galaxy A01 has a micro-USB port to facilitate charging. This USB port is also used to connect the HDMI cable. To connect Galaxy A01 to any smart TV, we need a micro-USB to HDMI (also called micro HDMI to HDMI) cable. You can buy one from Amazon. Now, follow the steps mentioned below to start streaming content on your smart TV.
Steps to connect Samsung Galaxy A01 to TV using HDMI
- Plug the HDMI adapter into the HDMI port on your TV
- Plug the other end of the HDMI cable into your Galaxy A01
- Go to the Input method on your smart TV
- Select HDMI option
- Choose the type of media file
In case you don’t have an HDMI cable, you can use the USB method to connect your Samsung A01 to the TV. The steps are mentioned below.
Connect Samsung Galaxy A01 to TV using a USB cable
- Plug the micro-USB end into your phone
- The other end needs to be plugged into your TV
- You’ll get a pop-up on your Samsung phone
- Select the type of media file
- Now, you are ready to play content on your TV
In some cases, the TV does not automatically detect your phone as external storage. Here, you’ll need to go to the input method on your TV and select the USB option.
We hope that this guide would have helped you in connecting your Samsung Galaxy A01 to the TV. If you’re facing a problem in any step, drop us a comment below and we’ll respond to you as soon as possible.