Cox Contour is one of many streaming services available in the market that lets you watch a variety of live TV channels, shows, and movies. Contour is the streaming service offered by Cox, available in many regions. If you’re new to Cox Contour, you may be facing issues accessing the channels. In this guide, I’ll explain how to watch Cox Contour channels on Roku TV in easy ways.
Here’s How to Stream Cox Contour Channels on Roku
As of writing this post, Cox hasn’t made Countour app available for Roku, Apple TV, and Amazon Fire TV. But, it doesn’t mean that you can’t enjoy Cox channels on your Roku TV. Follow the methods below and enjoy your favorite channels.
1. Watch Cox Chanels on Roku Using Android Phone
You can easily enjoy your favorite shows, movies, or channels on Roku by screen mirroring from an Android phone to Roku. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Make sure that your Android phone and Roku TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Install the Cox Contour TV app from Google Play Store on your phone.
- Cast your Android phone to Roku. To do this, tap the cast button from the control center and select your Roku TV.
- Launch the Cox Contour TV app and log in to your account.
- Stream the channel, movie, or TV series of your choice and it will be played on your Roku TV.
2. Watch Cox Channels on Roku Using iOS Devices
You can also screencast the iOS device on Roku TV to watch Cox content on Roku. For this, turn on the AirPlay feature from the Apple AirPlay & HomeKit Settings on your iPhone or iPad. Once enabled, follow the steps below to cast to Roku:
- Connect your iOS device and Roku to the same Wi-Fi network.
- On your iOS device, install the Cox Contour TV from the App Store.
- On your iOS device, swipe down to open the Control Center and then tap on Screen Mirroring.
- Tap on your Roku device.
- Open the Cox Contour TV app on your phone and log in to your account.
- Play your favorite content and watch it on your Roku TV.
3. Watch Cox Channels Directly on Roku
Though there’s no Contour app for Roku TV, you can download and use channel-specific apps such as ESPN, DisneyNow, Fox Sports Go, and HBO Max using your Cox account credentials.
Currently, the Cox Contour TV app is not available for smart TVs including Roku, Apple TV, and Amazon Fire TV. However, several reports believe that an app is under development. But, we do not have a timeline as to when the app might get released.
To enjoy Cox channels, you’ll need to set up the Cox Contour app, which isn’t available for many smart TVs including Roku. However, this app is available for Android phones and iOS devices, which can be used to cast the Cox contents to your Roku TV.
1. Fix: YouTube Not Showing Full Screen on Samsung Smart TV
2. Fix: VidAngel Not Working With Netflix
3. Philo Not Working on Roku TV
4. How to Skip YouTube Ads on TV
5. How to Turn On TCL Roku TV Without Remote and WiFi